Our specialist Place Management Recruitment Service is aimed specifically at Regeneration, Economic Development, Place Management and Business Improvement District professionals.
Revive & Thrive’s Place Management Recruitment Service network reaches around 30,000 contacts with an interest in Retail and/or Place Management. We also receive enquiries from regeneration professionals looking for work or contract opportunities as well as Business Improvement Districts and Councils looking for new recruits.
Our daily interactions with our members and other contacts mean that we can offer a powerful, focused and specialised recruitment service that will help you find the right professional for your BID, Partnership, Council or Town Team.
Benefits to Revive & Thrive Place Management Recruitment Service include:
- A unique specialism in Town and City Centres and a service run by experienced Town Centre Managers and BID Practitioners
- Minimum one full page advert in monthly Place Magazine
- Marketing reach of over 30,000 people with an interest in place management and Business Improvement Districts
- Minimum two emails to around 5,000 relevant contacts per month all of which will include your appeal for candidates.
- One recruitment specific mailout per month
- Advert on www.reviveandthrive.co.uk for as long as required to secure the right candidate
- Vetting and shortlisting service available (enquire for costs not included in any offer)
All for only £349 + VAT
Revive & Thrive are also inviting professionals looking for a new position or new contract to submit CVs for Revive & Thrive to hold on record for new opportunities. This service will ensure that you are at the front of the queue and are signposted to relevant inbound calls looking for suitable candidates.
Additionally, Revive & Thrive will promote 500 words and a downloadable CV about the professional through the website. Place Magazine, 30,000 contact reach and regular mail outs.
Only £65 + VAT
To find out more or to submit an advert email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03330 124285