Revive & Thrive is a fast growing and energetic action led group of businesses and high street experts supported by passionate residents, retailers and Councils, Town Teams and Business Improvement Districts.
Now you can join and demonstrate to town and city centres UK wide why your products and services can support high streets and other destinations to help them to ‘revive & thrive’.
Starting with a low cost annual membership with optional additional monthly retainer services. Here are just a few ways to benefit from joining.
[dropshadowbox align=”right” effect=”lifted-both” width=”250px” height=”” background_color=”#ffffff” border_width=”1″ border_color=”#dddddd” ]“We are very happy with the first few weeks of being a Revive & Thrive Corporate Advocate. It’s been a great start, in fact the best start that we have had when working with an organisation of this type.” Ronnie Brown, MD of Blachere Illumination[/dropshadowbox]
- Be part of a solution focused collaboration tasked with building a new future for town and city centres with an emphasis on engagement and action.
- Share your innovations, solutions and services with town and city centres.
- Introduction to complementary businesses and other networking opportunities.
- Work with a new company with a high profile following and UK wide exposure.
- Participation in all R&T high profile events such as Revive & Thrive Challenge, Town events and Retweet for Towns Day.
- Inform, influence, and engage with industry stakeholders who are key players in making their towns vibrant. [dropshadowbox align=”right” effect=”lifted-both” width=”250px” height=”” background_color=”#ffffff” border_width=”1″ border_color=”#dddddd” ]12 month basic membership now only £425 + vat per annum.[/dropshadowbox]
- Demonstrate your expertise and commitment to working with towns and local authorities.
- Enhance your understanding of the needs of your target audience.
- Flexible options to outsource your sales and marketing.
- Inspire communities to build better town and city centres for the future.
Revive and Thrive Business Group – Benefits
- A feature in our monthly newsletter, sent out by email to over 4800 contacts interested in town and city centre issues.[dropshadowbox align=”right” effect=”lifted-both” width=”250px” height=”” background_color=”#ffffff” border_width=”1″ border_color=”#dddddd” ] Towns need all the right tools to be able to compete and defend against threats. Your business could be part of this journey. It’s ‘Time 4 Towns’ to take action.[/dropshadowbox]
- Ongoing promotion through our social media outlets with 25,000 followers
- Leads generation and opportunity creation through our knowledge of projects that are taking place around the UK.
- Help defining synergies with other members to create total solutions to town and city centre issues.
- Logos, business information and unlimited options to write relevant blogs and stories for our website.
- Feature in Time 4 Towns – a webinar and online journey through a town, used to illustrate how a town can think about residents more like customers and improve their experience from couch to high street and back again.
Dedicated Business Services – Modular options to build your ideal support solution
- Review of marketing and sales material, market strategy & positioning, focused sales pipeline creation and reports.
- Exclusive sponsorship of two Revive & Thrive newsletters per year
- Social media outsourcing, multi social media channel strategy, ongoing management, proven results, regular reports.
- Dedicated support each month at a budget to suit you to put your business in front of relevant buyers
- Free your time to concentrate on other priorities – additional sales and marketing support available at preferential day rate [dropshadowbox align=”right” effect=”lifted-both” width=”400px” height=”” background_color=”#ffffff” border_width=”1″ border_color=”#dddddd” ]Click here to see some examples of how we can help your community to save money and focus on what’s really important – your business![/dropshadowbox]
- Bespoke campaigns – we can run these for you through all our outlets as well as directly contact potential clients on your behalf
- Conference and events programme – Participation in “Innovation in Action” programme where towns are given the opportunity to learn about technology and social media through collaborating to understand their needs, define a vision and write an action plan. Meeting companies that can deliver on this plan at an event is part of the process.
- Sponsorship and presentation opportunities at regular networking meetings in towns.
- Opportunity to sponsor a research project and high profile report both in terms of logo’s but also to give input into focus. These reports involve speaking with target markets about issues that are relevant to your products and services and so give the opportunity to introduce what you do.
We do start membership with a telephone consultation to ensure that your business is right for the Revive & Thrive brand and that your service level is appropriate for us to recommend to our clients. Reputation and quality are essential elements of Revive & Thrive. Please see our testimonials to support this
Revive & Thrive is available for your high street and community right now. Take a look at the Revive & Thrive Partnership, as well as Who’s Who, the Revive & Thrive Business Group and how to join the Business Group. Also see our testimonials and our free ‘Ask the Partnership’ service.
Want to get the best from social media for your community, town or city? See the results that we achieved on Retweet For Towns Day and how the Revive & Thrive Twitter Service could deliver these outcomes to you today
For further information please contact us direct.