How to support the Revive & Thrive Challenge
“The research I have carried out to be able to consider the Revive and Thrive Challenge has been really exciting and rewarding.
As a local authority in a development role you tend to come up with ideas but wonder if they are worth taking forward; the challenge however, has enabled me to pound high street to meet the bread and butter earners of the town, our high street traders and see what they thought of the challenge.
It was really rewarding to realise the amount of support for us with this bid and how they would like to form a task and finish group, supporting each other and in the long run supporting our Town Team, getting the engagement and connectivity for the town, it gave me the positive regard to move forward.
Thank you for the opportunity to take the challenge” Michelle Clare, Regeneration Project Manager. Dudley Metropolitan Borough Council
The Challenge is an exercise in how collaboration benefits everyone. Here’s how you can be involved –
- Spread the word, social media is free (starting now, please)
- Download all the documents & share
- Ask your Council, Town Team, Business Improvement District, Town Centre Partnership or other existing community group to apply
- Showcase your expertise or goods and services by adding them to the final prize package
- Sponsor. There are huge opportunities to promote your business through this campaign. Please call
- Join the Revive & Thrive Business Group or apply to join Revive & Thrive Partnership
- Invite political support. Whilst non-political, the Challenge would benefit from the support of our elected representatives
- Join the growing list of supporters and partners
- Engage with Revive & Thrive via the free online ‘Ask the Partnership’ resource
- Complete our brief survey about your town/city centre today
- Build the benefits! Feedback is essential if you can see more opportunities for Revive & Thrive Challenge we want to hear from you
- Not convinced read Red Border’s 10 reasons to take the challenge and why Kerching Retail thinks we might create some magic
We are very pleased and proud of our growing number of supporters and partners but we would like to extend the invite to work with other existing organisations to achieve the right outcomes not only the winning applicant but also to learn from all elements of this experience. The Challenge does not finish with the winning town it just converts into a new and future opportunity for all UK towns and cities
Revive & Thrive is available for your high street and community right now. Take a look at the Revive & Thrive Partnership, as well as Who’s Who, the Revive & Thrive Business Group and how to join the Business Group. Also see our testimonials and our free ‘Ask the Partnership’ service
Want to get the best from social media for your community, town or city? See the results that we achieved on Retweet For Towns Day and how the Revive & Thrive Twitter Service could deliver these outcomes to you today
For further information please contact us direct.