To be able to offer our Town and City Centres the support that they enjoyed before the financial crisis we are all having to be more imaginative and flexible about delivery methods and funding. Revive & Thrive have achieved this and can now offer you unprecedented Town Centre Management support through our new outsourcing service. [dropshadowbox align=”right” effect=”lifted-both” width=”250px” height=”” background_color=”#ffffff” border_width=”1″ border_color=”#dddddd” ]Ready to take your Town Centre Management to the next level? Call us about our BID Feasibility Service[/dropshadowbox]
What is it?
At Revive and Thrive, we believe in the functions and value of Town Centre Management and acknowledge that this vital role is being lost to town centres and high streets just at a time when they need it the most.
Rather than take on the risks of employing a full time Town Centre Manager (TCM), Revive and Thrive proposes an outsourced approach to Town Centre Management where you decide what you need and what you can afford and work with the resources we have at our disposal to help you achieve your ambitions for your town centre.
In addition to being able to work with flexible contracts with hours/days per month to suit the clients. Our unique proposition will deliver –
- 365 day per year, 7 day per week cover without interval caused by holiday or sickness
- Significant savings on office costs, PAYE and National Insurance obligations to your town/city/council.
- Multiple skill sets from various highly regarded experts all of which can be access for their area of expertise.
- A commercial approach to town centre management with a focus on being self-sustaining, measuring and reporting.
- Delivering best practice from all across the UK.
Resource for delivery will be provided by the numerous associates of Revive & Thrive Ltd as well as the Revive & Thrive Partnership with support, as appropriate, from the Revive & Thrive Business Group
What can Revive and Thrive offer?
Revive and Thrive has collective expertise covering all aspects of Town Centre Management, from initial local engagement to complex project delivery.
Specifically: [dropshadowbox align=”right” effect=”lifted-both” width=”500px” height=”” background_color=”#ffffff” border_width=”1″ border_color=”#dddddd” ]Download our TCM Outsourcing Service Brochure here[/dropshadowbox]
- Business engagement from initial partnership development through to BID balloting and beyond
- Innovative community engagement tools that reach town centre users and consumers
- Visioning and long-term planning drawing in a wide range of stakeholders
- Organising, chairing and supporting meetings, consultations and other events
- BID Development
- Bid writing
- Competition creation and delivery
- Cost Reduction audits
- High Street audits
- A range of loyalty, reward and incentivisation schemes
- Marketing and PR support and delivery
- Night time economy development
- Social Media campaigns and development
- Websites, trails and mobile apps
- 1-2-1 business training
- Event management
- Strategic Planning
- Finance and income generation
- Local authority issues including car parking, litter, empty property, planning, business rates, retail mix, data capture and use and so on
What are the benefits?
The key benefits of outsourced Town Centre Management are budgetary certainty and risk-free project management. Revive and Thrive will work with you to scope, plan and deliver only those projects or initiatives you can afford or want to bring to fruition and removes any employment liability from you. You have one fixed cost and one contractor to manage. It’s as simple as that!
How much does it cost?
The costs will inevitably vary depending on the types of project you wish to bring forward. Put simply though, for less than the cost of a full time Town Centre Manager, Revive and Thrive will give you comprehensive, year-round management of your centre of high street without any of the “on-costs” associated with employing a member of staff.
If you would like to find out more or meet to discuss requirements please initially download our Revive-Thrive-Town-Centre-Management-Service.pdf and email Mark Barnes email@example.com or call him on 07590 005692. Alternatively visit our contact us page and also take some time to read through our testimonials
Revive & Thrive is available for your high street and community right now. Take a look at the Revive & Thrive Partnership, as well as Who’s Who, the Revive & Thrive Business Group and how to join the Business Group. Also see our testimonials and our free ‘Ask the Partnership’ service.
Want to get the best from social media for your community, town or city? See the results that we achieved on Retweet For Towns Day and how the Revive & Thrive Twitter Service could deliver these outcomes to you today
For further information please contact us direct.