We want your experience and passion as a Revive & Thrive Judge
Revive & Thrive is running three exciting challenges over the summer with total prize packages valued in excess of £90,000. These are –
- Revive & Thrive’s £70,000 Challenge for Places
- Blachere Illumination £20,000 Christmas Light Competition
- Town Centre Solutions Challenge.
These Challenges are as useful as an exercise as they are valuable to the winners.
Revive & Thrive always delivers high quality judging ensuring feedback from various disciplines using leaders and experts in communities across the UK. Judging is always impartial and unbiased and to ensure fair play with the right results Martin Blackwell, former Association of Town & City Management (ATCM) CEO and Place Management expert, is leading this year’s judging.
We are now recruiting for Revive & Thrive’s 2016 judging panel and we would like you to consider the opportunity.
There are different elements this year for Judges with our preference being that you can enjoy the entire experience. The elements include –
- Remote judging. Reading and marking a sample of applications emailed to you. You can expect about 10 applications and more if you have the time. This will start from 16th August 2016 and will need to be completed by 30th
- Judging Finalists at Colchester. Enjoy the two half day Revive & Thrive Town Solutions Conference and judge a sample of the finalist’s presentations
- Our preference – both of the above.
- Or you could just come to one of the two half days in Colchester and judge a sample.
All you need to be a judge –
- A real passion for places and a desire to learn new ideas and innovations from towns, cities and destinations around the UK.
- Either knowledge and experience in place management, retail or associated disciplines to ensure the right results.
- And/or – skills in community engagement, running local events, markets and other community activism
- And/or – knowledge and skills in digital technology and other areas that can be used to ensure sustainable places for the future.
- To be able to set aside up to a couple of hours, to suit you, late August
- And/or attend one or both days at the Revive & Thrive Towns Solutions Conference in Colchester 29th and 30th September to judge the finalists.
As a Revive & Thrive judge you are sure to learn lots of new ideas, meet new people and network. We will offer you the opportunity to Judge all the applications or just enough that your available time allows.
If this sounds like a challenge that you would relish and benefit from personally and professionally please email email@example.com or call 03330 124285
Additionally, we would love you to come and be our guest at Colchester where we will ensure that you have a very enjoyable and worthwhile two days.
To enjoy your buy-in and commitment and to ensure that other people don’t miss the opportunity to come along, we would like to invite you to the two-day event but just ask you to pay cost price to cover buffet, evening celebration wine and canapes and refreshments for both days. This is £35.99 inc vat and booking fee in total and covering both days. We don’t like or want to ask but we know from experience that opportunities offered without buy-in usually fail at the last minute. If you are only coming to one day the cost would be halved. (Full early bird ticket for the two-days costs £79.85 inc vat and booking fee)
We hope that you will agree that this is an exciting and useful opportunity and hope that you join Revive & Thrive’s 2016 Judging Panel.