Revive & Thrive
Autumn Conference 2017
We are very pleased to announce that our second conference of 2017 will be taking place as part of Revo Community’s Conference 19/20/21st September 2017 at Exhibition Centre Liverpool, Kings Dock, Liverpool L3 4FP.
Revive & Thrive Place Members can enjoy the whole Revo conference AND participate in all the discussion and best practice that you’ve come to expect from a Revive & Thrive event for only £175 + vat.
Now members can share placemaking ideas with over 2700 delegates and hear from national placemakers and world renowned retail experts.
Interested in exhibiting? Revive & Thrive has block purchased an area for a maximum of 10 of its Place Solutions Members. Promote your brand and take advantage of this space for only £2,500+VAT.
Revive & Thrive will be adding extra Business Improvement District, Council, placemaking and branding discussion to an already packed conference.
“Revo 2017 is the UK’s largest gathering of people and businesses that together create great places for work, rest and play.
More senior decision makers attend this event than any other in our sector, including 750 Senior Directors / Partners and 25 Chairmen / CEOs in 2016″
Revive & Thrive is currently working on its agenda for the event and its speakers will participate on the main stage as well as running break-out sessions and workshops. Subscribe here for updates.
Book your tickets by emailing email@example.com
Interested in speaking? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07590 005692 for an informal discussion.
Here are a few of the key talking points confirmed so far:
- Food, leisure and placemaking trends
- Stormy waters. The near and mid-term outlook for the UK economy and our political system
- Who would invest in UK retail property right now?
- Changing markets. Changing formats. The repositioning of retail places
- Placemaking and building emotional connection. Good for you. Good for business. The corporate advantages to the right kind of green.
- People and goods on the move. The importance of transport and infrastructure in connecting people and place
- The big five. Key trends disrupting retail
- Inspiring hospitality and leisure. The challengers and their relevance to future retail
- How people are changing the retail landscape. Age is but a number in a customer journey
- Plus, Re:3 @ Revo 2017
Re:3 – Revamp, Revitalise, Regenerate.
Revo’s engagement strategy to foster successful public and private partnership connections and learning.